Re: RC: Re: Amazon.com sells "Cannibal Ferox" - a film with torture of anim...

In a message dated 8/4/00 8:30:25 AM Pacific Daylight Time, GoldenCMK@aol.com
writes:

<< murder of people.  This movie is banned in many
  >countries.  .......  I hope you and others will e-mail them to protest
  >this horrible film: feedback@amazon.com >>

 The difference is we live in free country... I am against cruelty to animals
 but I am also against censorship, especially who gets to decide what is to
be
 censored and what is not.

I'm not in favor of censorship either.  However, what is wrong with telling a
company that you think something is objectionable?  If nobody says anything,
they end up thinking that nobody cares and once again apathy wins.

Sylvia