Re: RC: Extraordinary horses [was Arabic Name Help]

I remember seeing a picture of Erin on her horse and it took a second to
register with me that anything was out of the ordinary. She looked so
confident. So when is she starting endurance riding?

                                        Shelly in DE (not quite as confident
but working on it)