Need Farrier at Ride!! HELP!!!

Hello,
My husband and I manage a CTR August 12 + 13, and an endurance/CTR weekend on Labor Day Weekend. My farrier just called to say he can't make it to either one!

If anyone can hornswoggle a farrier into coming to either ride, I would greatly appreciate it. I feed helpers very well and give gifts, pay camping fees, and pay $75 on top of whatever you choose to overcharge riders.

Thanks, everyone.
Maggie Fleming
Under a Shooting Star Farm