Re: National Championship

Most people have to take the entire week off anyway.  I, for one would
rather have it during the week...that way I would only have to take the week
off.  If it were on a weekend, I'd have to take more than a week off.  Same
goes for multidays....run them M-F.
The reason it is not on two days, is several are going to do both rides.

Why was the ride so small?  Why didn't ANYONE who qualified at my ride
go????
Why didn't my daughter go, who qualified for the 100 and the 50 on the same
horse??
MONEY

Why would all four of us Burtons rather do the TEVIS, or BILTMORE or an XP
ride given it would cost us approximately FIVE THOUSAND dollars for all four
of us to ride ONE of these rides?  (don't believe me?...try outfitting FOUR
horses in easyboots for starters...)
Can't really explain it...maybe someone else can put it in better words....
It just sounds more FUN.  (read Kathy Crother's post on the 2 day NM
ride..several qualifiers were there)
Louise Burton & family (miles 12,000+)
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
Oklahoma