AERC National Championships

I find it quite reprehensible that every one is willing to extend their
efforts to the utmost for the Tevis and completely ignore the AERC
Championships. It shows that the interest is in the hype, not the
competition. Perhaps we should just drop the championship rides and declare
the winners of the OD and the Tevis as the National Champion East and
National Champion West even though it might be the only ride they do.

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises
Boise, ID