Hells Canyon Ride

Just passing on the information that, so far,  we are not being impacted by
any of the Idaho forest fires, except by a little smoke some days.
The Forest Service now has Stage One fire restriction in place,  means no
fires or smoking except in developed camp grounds.   If conditions get worse
it will be Stage Two, which mainly affects loggers and wood cutters.
Obviously, we will be abide by whatever rules are in place.
While a couple of our water crossings are dry,  there will be plenty of
water on the trail for horses.
It has been very hot in the Treasure Valley, but temps at ride camp are not
as high.   Trail workers got a lot done this last weekend,  cleaning brush
away, fixing a creek crossing, etc.  We have also been checking routes thru
and around some of the new "road obliteration" program.   There will be some
short sections that may be a little soft, where a trail has been reworked,
but mostly it is shaping up pretty good.

If you have any questions, please ask.  Looking forward to seeing you here
on the 19th.

Dot