Moving to the US

Sarah Proctor sarah@proctor.worldonline.co.uk
Hi Everybody

I thought I would post a guest notice to say that I am moving to New England in the near future from the UK.  I shall be bringing my 6 year old Arab with me who has done lots of pleasure rides this year, we hope to complete our first competitive 20 mile ride before we move to the US.  We will be living near Andover in Massachusetts.  If you live near there and would like to give me some advice, pointers towards good stables and even ride with me once I am settled I would love to hear from you.  I shall be visiting Andover next week with my husband.  If your out there let me know.

I shall wait with anticipation

Sarah