Update on "Overweight an issue"

 Dr. Loukie hasn't been involved in Endurance riding for the last 7 years.  Erasa bought al his info and we are still adding to this info.  It is previledge information and a request like this must be put to our Council.  For this I need al the information possible from your side and your formal request.  It can be tabled on the October council meeting.ThanksLen.

Hi group,

I received this answer from the ERASA office. Should we continue and try to get those info's? Maybe Celeste can speed up the ERASA-decision a bit ;-).

Any comments?

Wolfgang