not ENDURANCE! - netscape Q

Teresa tvanhove@uswest.net
Please forgive the off-topic question, but its driving
me crazy.  My netscape at home will not display gif images
on web pages.  Its fine with jpgs (I know from my own page)
but will not display gifs from any page.  Is there a
setting/preference I have to change or do I need to
install a viewer for my MS98 OS?  I know theres a lot of
computer knowledge on this list so I hope someone can point
me to the cure to this.

Thanks,
Teresa