portable pens

Liz Ladd Skiparound@aol.com
Does anyone know what happened to the Real Corral folks?  I haven't been able to contact them via phone or e-mail and wonder if they're still in business.  I am looking for a good, portable corral and would love to hear your comments/thoughts/ideas.  Panels are too heavy for me.  Has anyone used the "trailer tether"?  How about other brands of portable electric corrals? Please, I need suggestions!!