On-line ride results - some missing

Note that sometimes we have only part of the rides for a given day.

As an example - we have all the info on Old Dominion - except for the 50.
The information for that ride was entered over several days and the
data snapshot we used was taken in the middle.

If a particular ride is missing out of a group - and still missing the
next time we announce an update - then please let me know.

Mike