Re: RC: hoof puncture comfort Protocol PS

Thanks for telling me about Animalintex.  This is neat stuff, folks.  It is
like a thick padding that contains a gum agent, so when you add your
poultice agent to it, it soaks it up and makes a sort of gel.  It has a
plastic backing to retain the moisture of the poultice.  Works GREAT for
epsom salt or iodine poultices.  I am keeping this stuff on hand from now
on.  It is also very absorbing when used dry, and I am using it dry on the
oozy heels to wick off the moisture.  Neat stuff!  Ordered mine from Valley
Vet.

Happy trails -

m (aka Michelle Rowe), CO