Forest Service Public Comment in Sacramento, CA

Alison Dunn alCritters@hotmail.com
This is a bit last minute - I happened to glance at a Sierra club
post card sent to my ex-roommate.  It said there was going to be
a public comment meeting on Saturday, July 29th 9:00 am to 1 pm
at the Sacramento Convention Center, J Street between 14th and 15th.
It is an 'information and written comment' hearing.