Re: looking for a new Arab or Arab Cross.

->>What I like:

"15.0 hand or better."

Oh, dear.  Does better mean smaller or bigger?  I spot a discussion
regarding big horses v small horses in the offing.

" I like a big bone."

Funny, that, so does my dog, Saxon.  (And you all thought I was going to be
rude!  The thought did cross my mind, though!)

Tracey
(who really should go home, now, as it's 15h14 on Friday, and I've been at
the office since 7:30, and Angel is on at 17h00 and I didn't sleep last
night and if I keep responding to posts in this facetious manner someone,
somewhere is going to flame me!)