Club Feet

I have had quite a bit of experience with club footed horses but all
received as babies and after corrective shoeing just about no difference
could be seen in the angle, although one did have a slightly narrower hoof.
I have been offered a 5 year old with a club foot, she has had no serious
corrective shoing to date. She is not lame on the foot although it looks
like a mule/donkey hoof. My questions are:
(1) Can her foot be corrected (angle wise) at this age? How would correction
take place (please don't tell me to ask my farrier - he has only had
experience in correcting club feet from birth)?
(2) What effect will the foot have on her being an endurance horse if no
correction can be made?
(3) Any club footed horses being ridden? Tell me about your horse

Celeste

I'D RATHER BE RIDING !