OFF TO NC- OMNI

Well IF all looks good tomorrow - pre load up trot out and check over,
we are going.

Hopefully we it right and have the travel thing working.

We hope to take 4 days - no more then 7 hrs per day - stops in Memphis,
Herneryetta? OK, Amarillo Tx, then into camp

Unless something goes wrong we hope to do this this thing.

Its an adventure

Will post what we did getting ready and how it all went - good or bad
after we get back.

send no mail
also shop is closed - no  orders etc

Roger  / OMNI