Re: RC: Re: overweight an issue?

In a message dated 7/27/00 11:37:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dgerman@earthlink.net writes:

<< Deanna (infinitely more qualified to debate Howard rather than the
 "Titans") >>

Deanna,

haha.  Well any moron (and I seem to draw them out more than the others) can
debate this silly Southern redneck.  Not that you're a moron, I would never
say that.

Far be it from me to discuss science with the Titans, I'm just still trying
to figure out the science of "common sense" which I rarely understand either.
 But my common sense book tells me that when I'm at the awards banquet,
watching the top tenners get their prizes, I do happen to notice that most of
them are 5 foot tall women who weigh in at 110 lbs or less.  And when a
heavyweight or large middleweight happens to top ten, you can hear the gasp
from the crowd.  We even have one guy who yells out "heavyweight,
heavyweight" when one of his fellow BIG buddies top tens.

Deanna, if you ever want to take the side that heavier riders perform better
on the same horse than the lighter riders even this dumb ole redneck will
take you on.  Put a rat on the treadmill with a backpack filled with bricks
and tell me he'll do just as well as he did without the backpack.

cya (yes, I like to keep things simple),
Howard