Re: RC: Sick Horse

    If you can try supplementing him with some soaked beet pulp with a little
rice bran and some probios & Red Cell Vit. added into the mush.  Of course
start this in small amounts and work your way up.  I have an older stallion
that is supplemented about the same way only now after breeding season is
over I've added a little rolled corn into the mixture.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
661/513-9269