Arizona Natural Hoof Care

I need an expert in Natural Hoof Care in the state of Arizona.
My new horse has very contracted hooves.  After watching the video and
reading the book by Jaime Jackson "Horse Owner's Guide to Natural Hoof Care",
I want to find someone in Arizona who is knowledgable in this area that I can
consult with in person.  Any leads would be appreciated!
Bonnie Miller
grggmiller@aol.com
520-522-5990 ph & fax