Sick Horse

Hi Folks,

I need a little adviced here, I have a 9 year old Stallion that has a bacterial infection in the lungs, don't know how he got it but he has it, had all the blood work done and the vet put him on antiboitics, he is not doing real well jet, but my biggest concern is the fact that even though he is eating everything that is being put in front of him and he is out in pasture by himself with plenty to eat all day long he is dropping alot of weight.
He starting to look so thin that is really scaring me now, he gets grass all day long, alphapha at night, beet pulp and oats along with oil, still dropping weight.
He is up to date on all his shots and worming program, any suggestions on what I might be neglecting here that can help put weight back on him. He is not an endurance horse just a pleasure riding horse and of course right now no riding at all. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated I'm about to pull my hair out.
Thanks
Vivian