Re: RC: Fwd: RC: Fwd: RC: Re: Tevis (long)

In a message dated 7/26/00 9:15:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Endure4fun@aol.com writes:

<< I guess that is true.  Who can "look" at a skinny, "boy, I sure could use
 some more groceries", glassy eyed, "hey sun is in my eyes", hang dog
 attitude, "saving my energy for ride" trots out bobbing head, "boy these new
 shoes are tight" type of horse and really feel it is ok to give the go ahead
 to start a 100 mile ride that is hard on the truly fit horse and a rider who
 isn't trying to "pull something".
 I think that when "some" people start doing endurance riding they lose what
 is called a "conscience".
 keri >>

Again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. One man's sailing sloop is
another's shipwreck. That's why you can't rely on opinion--everybody has one
and most are completely worthless.

ti