Re: RC: FYI

In a message dated 7/26/00 4:25:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
AppaLucie@aol.com writes:

<< OK I give up ... can you summarize this report in English ---Please?

          Do I have it right?   Fat don't Help   That is my Reader's Digest
 version...                                                      Lucie Hess

Not quite. It's that fat feeding does not increase the efficiency of fat
burning . The right kind of exercise does that. One of the concerns I had
with my "hypothesis" was the time it would take to "acclimatize" the horse to
fat burning once fat loading was implemented. This paper says fat feeding
does not have an acclimating effect--that you have to get that done in
another way. So, the duration of fat loading doesn't have to stretch out to 6
weeks or even to 3 months.

ti