Re: FYI

In a message dated 7/26/00 12:58:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
superpat@gateway.net writes:

<< Thanks, Ti.
 I know it's an interesting and adventure filled world of studies and
 presentations out there for you. So I don't really pity you at all. I *envy*
 you! I never really did enjoy crossword puzzles but I owe it to myself (and
 my horses) to try once again. Now that you have given me "the bottom line"
 and taken all the fun out of it, I can wade through it once again. Once more
 with feeling.......
 Pat >>

What are you doing up so late???

If you can find it, go read that hypothesis again. If you can't find it, I'll
dig it up and send it to you. I firmly believe that this concept, once tested
and refined, is the solution to the "endurance fueling" part of the puzzle.

ti