overwieght Nah not me...

184 here...
I am proteinly challenged
Ho Ho inclined
Carbo loaded
got the package on Celulite installed on my truck
Saddle Cushion
Saddle bags with no compartments
designed for crash tests with all the cushion
My horse will be fitter than yours since he packing heavy. =oP
Have caboose will travel
If we were in an airplane crash in the mountains and couldn't get out and I
died I would be able to sustain people for a long time!!

All that spoken I must add it is our responsibility as human beings to take
care of the gift that God has given us.

I will say I took a bite of reality when I saw my self in a bikini for a
challenge I am taking of a twelve week course. IT AINT PURDY!!
if you want a dose of reality take a picture of your self in a bikinni and
look...if you like what you see.. great for you if you don't better start
changing.
Carla (day 1.)