AERC NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

We are in Fort Stanton, New Mexico - site of the AERC NATIONAL
CHAMPIONSHIP 50 & 100 MILE RIDES.  If you need information or directions,
etc., please contact the AERC Office.  They have maps and information
about the ride.

Hope everyone has a safe trip to Fort Stanton and we look forward to one
of the most exciting AERC events in history....in fact, those who are
entered will be listed as part of the history of what will grow to be the
PREMIER ANNUAL ENDURANCE EVENT in the WORLD.

See ya there.

Randy Eiland