RE: Need an Overnight Host

Hi Everyone,

I'm planning a trip from Wyoming to Connecticut and have mapped out and planned a place to stay each night.  However, as things go, plans have changed slightly or should I say the route has changed.  I'm looking for a place to stay near Sioux Fall, South Dakota or Sioux City, Iowa on Sunday, Aug. 13th.  I have looked at the Horse and Mule Guide and couldn't find a place there.  Is anyone familiar with those areas and could tell me where I could put my horses up for the night, whether it be a fairgrounds or stable?  Just somewhere safe and secure for my horses.  Any information would be helpful.  Thank you!

Kerry Redente
Suffield, CT
<HTML>
<HEAD>

</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff
style="FONT: 10pt Arial; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px; MARGIN-TOP: 2px">
<DIV>Hi Everyone,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff">I'm planning a trip from Wyoming to
Connecticut and have mapped out and planned a place to stay each night.&nbsp;
However, as things go, plans have changed slightly or should I say the route has
changed.&nbsp; I'm looking for a place to stay near Sioux Fall, South Dakota or
Sioux City, Iowa on Sunday, Aug. 13th.&nbsp; I have looked at the Horse and Mule
Guide and couldn't find a place there.&nbsp; Is anyone familiar with those areas
and could tell me where I could put my horses up for the night, whether it be a
fairgrounds or stable?&nbsp; Just somewhere safe and secure for my horses.&nbsp;
Any information would be helpful.&nbsp; Thank you!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff">Kerry Redente</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff">Suffield,
CT</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>