Re: RC: Mare vs Gelding?

    I don't know about the copper thing.  But you can have your mare fixed
just like a dog or cat.  In CA where the prices are really "out there," cost
is around $750.
    I think that anyone putting a sex preference on an animal and sticking it
the "Generalization Box" are being narrow minded.  Both Geldings and Mares do
fine in any sport except maybe the Lipazon (sp?) Stallion show! :o)

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
661/513-9269