RE: Certifiable!

Barb Thomas thomas@amgen.com
His name is Matthew but I can't remember his last name.  The horse was a large TB gelding he's getting ready to evaluate for eventing.  It is already doing dressage and jumping.  Matthew is a wonder himself.  Not only did he run the BVS 25, but he also ran about half of the Tevis (his first try and completion) the week before!!!  He's been doing endurance for less than a year.  With his own natural endurance (sure trotted out fine at the BVS finish!), he's going to be a force to be reckoned with in the future!  Also, he had my vote for the BIT award (buns in training, oooo baby!) at BVS this last weekend!  He also has a lovely wife who is starting the sport.  One of you ride and tie folks better snatch him up as a partner.  RUMOR has it he easily runs 11 mph!  Barb