overweight an issue?

> but don't you have to be pretty darn fit in order to maintain
> excellent
> centered riding form for 100 miles????

yep, but I've seen some women with big ol' hips still hanging in there
after 100 and some who look like society's version of "fit" (as in
skinny) passed out after 25.  You can be strong, and have endurance,
without being your ideal weight.  If you starved a Belgian down to try to
make him look like a TB, you would not be making him "more fit".  Some
people are Belgians. That said, when you get to the higher levels of
competition where there's no room for error, the riders LOOK fit too.

Angie
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.