Re: RC: Re: Re: Geriatric cat attacks loose dogs at rides.

In a message dated 7/24/00 2:20:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
suendavid@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< (And could this explain the yowling along the trail
 heard at Tevis this year?)<g>

Nah!  The yowling was me after my horse sponge got my left leg all wet and
chaffed it bloody raw!!!  The yowling came from my camper at Forest Hill when
I detached my riding tights from my leg!!!!  I'm sure everybody within a 40
mile radius could hear that!

Sylvia (thank God for Prep. H -- works well for stuff like that)