Re: Re: Re: Geriatric cat attacks loose dogs at rides.

What would happen if you strapped a slice of buttered bread ( butter side
up ) to the back of a cat and dropped them?

Maggie Fleming
and NO this has absolutely NOTHING to do with endurance. Unless you could
then fasten said buttered cat to yourself as an anti-falling device!

 Texas we know that cats make effective anti-sweat sheets.  Given the
> average cats complete abhorance of getting theri fur wet with anything
other
> than cat spit, it became quite logical to attach cats to strings and
dangle them
> around the horse.  The cats, through a process of reverse attraction,
makes the
> sweat evaporate immediately from the horse, cooling effectively.

And no one tell Angie about him being