RE: Re: Geriatric cat attacks loose dogs at rides.

<<Uhoh, I smell a new research project.  Which is more water absorbent,
tabby
or Siamese?>>

I'm guessing it's a cat that doesn't mind the water.  I have a calico that
likes to curl up in the sink (well, all the Siamese we have do too) but he
doesn't mind when we turn on the water.  He also rolls in mud puddles.
We're working on fetching (anything but gophers though).

Marlene