Geriatric cat attacks loose dogs at rides.

  I again apologize to anyone that my cat attacked their dogs at the
following rides:  Top of the Rock, Old Dominion, Elk Valley and Summer
Breeze.  I began taking him to rides because at age 23 he stopped eating his
dry food, little did I know that he would become the holy terror of the ride
circuit.  But in his defense, he has only attacked loose dogs.  So if you are
attending any rides in the Southeast in the coming months, take care, Thomas
the wonder cat is going to be there, and will attack any loose dogs.  He cat
slapped two at Summer Breeze!
  Nina Gibson and Thomas (bad to the bone!)