Re: RC: Re: Thunder and lightning...

In a message dated 07/24/2000 8:26:10 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Howard4567@aol.com writes:

<< You may not believe me, but I'm actually a certified weather observer here
in
 Daytona Beach, lightning capital of the world.  I get paid to watch these
 storms and I might have some advice for you if you get caught up in one.

Now Howard, if you know anything about lightning you know that Clearwater,
Fla lays claim to being the lightning capital of the world.  Never heard of
Daytona being called this as I've had a condo there for years.  Take care.

Phil