moving to ID

Hi!
I am very seriously considering taking a job in Boise, ID the beginning of
January.  I am wondering if there is anyone up there I can go riding with,
where there is good riding trails, if anyone knows of any boarding
facilities, or what the cost of renting a place with horse property is, and
any other general info about the area would be appreciated!!
Betsy