endurance type saddle on ebay

Hi folks, I have been a busy beaver today.  Managed to get one more endurance related thing onto ebay and wanted to share the link with you.  Can't figure out how to put the second pic on so if anyone wants to see that, they'll have to e-mail me.  Also, if the lady who shipped me her McClellan to look at is out there... please write me!!  Your name and address and all went kablooey when my puter puked!!!  And I can't find it on the box!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390183948

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
McBain, MI