Going to New Mexico for the Nationals ?

Jerry Young equineinnova@powernet.net
Help needed!!  Looking for someone that is going to 2000 National Championships in New Mexico.  Looking for someone that wants a ride down or to caravan down to New Mexico from Nevada, Northern California, Oregon, Washington, I'm sure that you get the idea.  Leaving Reno on Tuesday July 25 in the A.M. (?)and will be coming back August 6 or 7.  Please call 775 425-2330 or e-mail me at equineinnova@powernet.net I'm sorry I don't have trailer space for a horse, just people space.