re "Fit To Finish" book

Karen Bratcher KarenBrat1@aol.com
I've seen a couple of mentions of a book called "Fit To Finish"
by Jennifer Oltmann and Jaime Stillman, published about ten years ago.  It sounds like a great reference, (conditioning for
endurance *riders*)  but must be out of print... I can't find it on endurance.net's Library page, on eBay, or at amazon.com.  Does anyone have a copy of this book for sale?  Or, does anyone have a copy and would be willing to photocopy it?  I was given