States

Renee' I live in Yuma AZ.  Hot as anything but no humidity so when you go
under a tree you cool off...I ride year round not hard in the summer...just
kinda plod around.
we get about 100,000 snow birds (old people in RV's) here in the winter.  You
might have to wear a sweat shirt on occasion...beautiful riding areas,
wonderful weather,
really nice people...Life is good!!!!!!!!!! Mona and Epic and Injun and Molly
and Anna and Melody and Suzi-Q and Wyoming the dog....