Re: RC: Call Me Nosey

In a message dated 01/22/2000 9:21:26 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Eenergonzillen writes:

<< When is the convention...I haven't really ever heard what it is all about
besides that you can buy stuff there.  How much does it cost to go to it?
 thanks, Renee (17 yr old girl who needs enlightening) >>

The date is March 3-4.  There are excellent speakers, demonstrations, a
general membership meeting, and a chance to mingle with riders of all levels
and accomplishments.  And of course the trade show is fabulous.  As for cost,
I haven't paid an admission fee for many years, as the board members' fee is
waived.  I should think it wouldn't be over $50, perhaps less.  Sorry, I'm
just not sure and I haven't seen it published yet.

Barbara