From Angie

Angie McGhee Rides2far@juno.com
Hey Howard,
I'd love to answer you on ridecamp in my own name...but I'm banned too.  All those posts from me that clogged it up yesterday were posts that I'd attempted to send a week ago and they finally arrived...totally obsolete. I guess Y2K finally hit.  Darn, I was prepared to live with no food or gasoline, but not ridecamp!

Angie (off to pack for the Southeast convention) :-D