dogfighting on MTV

I'm not generally into forwarding things, but this bothered me more than most when I saw it on another list, where the person who sent it to that list tried to verify it.  I'm behind on my reading of the digests so if someone else already sent this to a list, sorry about that!  It is a bit off topic, but whenever this sort of thing is encouraged, it is usually the animals who lose.
        As I usually do, I called to check this out and got the run around
and then conveniently disconnected.  So people, let's get involved; a simple
e-mail will do.

        Ronni

--
Karla Dick  (Fluffs and Foxtrotters)