RC: Saddles

Emil Kucera kucera@mbnet.mb.ca
To Heidi Christensen <pacngrl@webtv.net>

Mortgage your soul for a *really* good saddle, if you have to - in a few years you won't regret it. If you buy a poorly made one, you will spend and spend and spend on replacements etc. Case in point - while still a new immigrant in Canada (read: no money) I bought my Eamor roping saddle for a HUGE sum, it seemed. But 30 years later this saddle is still as good as new, the only things I have replaced on it were the latigos, a cinch, and a saddle string chewed by a playful gelding