RC: PNER Conference

Denise seeherfly@earthlink.net
Hi All,

I would like to join PNER.  I have an application form but it does
not say how much it is to join?  Can someone tell me?  Also, I
understand the conference is the end of this month in Redmond?
I want to go but would like to share costs with someone?  Hotel,
gas, etc??  If anyone is interested in having a newbie "tagalong"
(don't all raise your hands at once:)Please contact me email or
by phone at 503-266-4687:)  Denise