RC: Re: Duplicate posts

Another reason for duplicate messages is if you are participating in the
discussion & somebody clicks "reply all" (like I did) when they answer. You
will get the message direct from me, and the same message through ridecamp.
If I click only "reply", only you would get this message, not anyone else.
The only way to avoid this would be to delete all addresses but ridecamp in
the "To" line, but it takes longer that just hitting reply.
Nancy Mitts