RC: Re: American Indian Horse

Echohay@aol.com wrote:

> I would like to communicate with anyone who is riding endurance or
> competetive trail on  A.I.H.R.- American Indian Horses.
> Looking forward to hearing from you.
> Alycin

Alycin:  You can write to AIHR, c/o Nancy Falley, 9028 State Park Rd,
Lockhart, TX, 78644.  Check out the web site and scroll down to the AIHR
Link as well as the Karma Farms link.  Our Spanish Mustangs are also
registered with the Am. Ind. Horse Registry.  Write back and tell me
about your horses.

We have competed for many years in competitive trail and plan on doing
some endurance riding this year.

Sincerely,

Gretchen Patterson
Marshall, TX