RC: Neoprene in Winter

I spent a lot of money on a neoprene breast collar and crupper from
Ortho-Flex and now I'm scared to use it in case it cracks in the cold.

My tack room is unheated, as well.

In Calgary it will occasionally go down to -40 degrees Celsius, but -20 or
-30 is more common.

I've also sent e-mail to Ortho-Flex about this, but no response yet.
Besides, I'd like response from those who use it, in favour of those who
sell it :)

Any thoughts?

T'Lara J. Freedom
MILLER THOMSON