Re: RC: Stallion-Colt

I'm glad you mentioned acreage. Our 4 yo stallion will do fine with other
horses if there is enough room. An acre is fine. However, in a small pen he
plays rough and the other horse has nowhere to go. He has been in with a
number of geldings and seems to be at the bottom of the food chain. It was
the same way with another stallion I was around. So much for the macho
image...

                                               Shelly in DE