Re: RC: California Trip

Hi Annie
We have a BEAUTIFUL State Park up in Morrow Bay called Montana De Oro.
There are tons of places to stay in San Luis and if you need a place for
your horses, you can put them up here. I forget if you're bringing them
or not. If not, you can ride 2 of mine. We are located halfway between
Santa Barbara and Monterey, a stone's throw from the coast. It is
gorgeous riding here. There is camping at Montana-- but have to book a
year in advance. There are other camp sites but this is a pretty tough
time to get them. You can always "camp" in our living room. Got rid of
the spare bedroom when our 2 teenage girls moved out---- NO RETURNS
<BG>! (Of course, they crash on our couch all the time but at least we
no longer have a disaster room.)
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov