Re: RC: Video Shopping for horses

Hi Jonni
Good points! And I LOVE (TIC) the videos where the horse is standing in
a daisy pasture up to his knees (what do those legs look like?) or the
one I saw which showed 5 minutes of Las Vegas before a brief clip of the
horse--- front only and head to mid body shots. The horses name was
Gambler--- could have been a cute intro but lasted half the movie. Oh
well--- marketing. When Pat Swayze did that poster bare chested leaning
across Tammen, I suggested to Mark that perhaps he should do the same
with Hal but he declined saying he would upstage the horse <VBG>.
However, I do like to put music to my videos and enjoy the slo-mo...
That's the BEST way to really see and measure their stride and reach. If
someone has bad motion--it REALLY is exaggerated in slo-mo. I think of
my videos as not only a representation of my horses, but also a ballet
performance. An art form to be enjoyed as well as an evaluation of the
horse. And me--- I'm just a budding Spielburg I suppose. When WILL I be
discovered?!!!
Bette
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov
(yes, REALLY!)
http://www.arabiansporthorse.com